My Goal My Ambition🧚‍♂️

 My Goal My Ambition


Hello readers! Happy new year everyone! As you already see in the title, in this blog I will be talking about the goals that I’m hoping to achieve in 2023. In addition to my previous blog which is titled “Building Hope💫”, if you have already seen that blog, you’ll know that I have a dream of becoming a doctor. One of my goals and the biggest goal that I want to achieve this year is to get accepted into the faculty of medicine at Padjadjaran University or the University of Indonesia. In order to achieve that of course there are things that I must do.

This year I will need to study harder by at least practicing questions for SNBT every day sufficiently as well as studying for school subjects so I can improve my grades and prepare myself for final school exams. I will also go to the tutoring class diligently to study more.

As for my other goals, I want to be healthier, physically and mentally by exercising and trying to force myself to rest if my body has become tired and not pushing myself too hard. This year I also want to expand my knowledge and try to reduce phone usage by reading more fiction or nonfiction books instead in my leisure time. 

I think those are all my goals for this year, I am hoping that all of these goals can be achieved and fulfilled. What are your goals for this year? If you are still not clear about your goals, it’s okay, just start by doing what you love, and get better at it every day. It doesn’t mean that you don’t have the ambition for your future. Think about what you like to do because a goal should be something you already know about and you want. Good luck everyone!⭐️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Myself🦋

Building Hope💫